You have already completed the first phase of your final project by selecting a topic and conducting the preliminary literature review last week. This week, you will start working on the general-purpose statement and background for the final project by performing the following tasks.
- Complete the introduction section of your research paper.
- Define the research topic.
- State the general-purpose statement.
- Start the preliminary draft of the literature review section of the research paper.
- Consider three ethical issues that you think might come up for this project and how you might address them.
Complete this section of your paper in a 3- to 4-page Microsoft Word document. Cite sources in the correct APA format.
Selected Topic is: Security challenges in the US Government management of security challenges.
Attached is the paper from Week 1 Assignment 3
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Completed the introduction section by defining the research topic and stating the general-purpose statement.||20|
|Drafted the preliminary literature review section. Identified three ethical issues and how they will be addressed.||20|
|Used correct spelling, grammar, and professional vocabulary. Formatted the paper and cited at least four sources using correct APA style.||10|
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.