Please respond to the following questions based upon these course objectives:
- Understand other health professions’ scopes of practice to maximize contributions within the healthcare team. AACN VII.
- Employ collaborative strategies in the design, coordination, and evaluation of patient- centered care. AACN VII.
- Use effective communication strategies to develop, participate, and lead interprofessional teams and partnerships. AACN VII.
- Apply the best available evidence from nursing and other sciences as the foundation for practice. AACN IX.
- Advocate for patients, families, caregivers, communities and members of the healthcare team. AACN IX.
- Use epidemiological, social, and environmental data in drawing inferences regarding the health status of patient populations and interventions to promote and preserve health and healthy lifestyles. AACN IX.
- Use knowledge of illness and disease management to provide evidence-based care to populations, perform risk assessments, and design plans or programs of care. AACN IX.
- Incorporate core scientific and ethical principles in identifying potential and actual ethical issues arising from practice, including the use of technologies and in assisting patients and other healthcare providers to address such issues. AACN IX.
- Apply advanced knowledge of the effects of global environmental, individual and population characteristics to the design, implementation, and evaluation of care. AACN IX.
- Establish therapeutic relationships to negotiate patient-centered, culturally appropriate, evidence-based goals and modalities of care. AACN IX.
Please answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations.
- For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
- Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to professional application.
Provide evidence (citations and references) to support your statements and opinions.
All references and citations should in APA format.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.