There are two parts to the assignment. Each part on a diferent document.
Schools and Society
Scenario:You are a teacher at an elementary school and you are preparing a presentation for parent night.
Considerwhether the school is in a rural, urban, or suburban location, the grade level that you are teaching, and the type of educational learning environment.
Developa 10- to 12-slide presentation about school and society that includes the following:
- An introduction
- A description of your teaching style and personal philosophy of education
- A description of the school culture, mission, vision, policies, practices, and philosophy
- An explanation of how you plan to support the school culture, mission, vision, policies, practices, and philosophy
- An explanation of the importance of parent, family, and community involvement in the school
- An explanation of how you plan to implement at least one specific educational philosophy in your classroom practice
- An explanation of how your personal beliefs about teaching relate to the
- A conclusion
- APA-formatted in-text citations and a reference slide
Personal Philosophy of Education Paper and Visual
Writea 525- to 700-word paper in which you describe your philosophy of education.
Includeyour theories on three to five of the following topics:
- The purpose of education
- The role of the student in education
- The role of the teacher in education
- The role of the teacher in the community
- What defines a community of learners
- How children learn
- How educational philosophies relate to classroom practice, including:
- Classroom management
- Instructional strategies
- Curriculum design
- Your personal educational philosophy
Developa word cloud or infographic to reflect your personal philosophy of education. Imagine you will use this word cloud or infographic as a visual representation of your teaching for parents.
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.