Create a hypothetical global corporation and answer the five basic questions that deal with production:
- Where should production be located and should it be concentrated or dispersed?
- What should be the long-term strategic role of foreign productions sites? Should the firm abandon a foreign site if factor costs change, or is there value to maintaining an operation at a given location even if economic conditions change?
- Should the firm own foreign production or should production be outsourced?
- How should a globally-dispersed supply chain be managed?
- Should the firm manage the logistics or outsource their management?
need comprehensive answeres
Other samples, services and questions:
When you use PaperHelp, you save one valuable — TIME
You can spend it for more important things than paper writing.