Directions: Using Wilmington University’s library databases, identify one scholarly article that relates to your nanotechnology topic. Read the article as many times as you need to in order to thoroughly understand it. Then, write an analysis using the five-step outline below as a guide. Be sure to use APA style for any necessary citations, references, and formatting.
- Heading – Name, Class, Assignment, Date
- Reference – article information provided in APA reference list format
- Paragraph 1 – a one – paragraph summary of the article
- Paragraph 2 – analyze the article and explain in one paragraph its authority, accuracy, objectivity, and timeliness
- Paragraph 3 – one paragraph to explain the relevance of this article to your research topic